Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Classy Monogrammed Gifts for Everyone



Hey everyone!  So 2 weeks from now is my sisters birthday and I have been trying to come up with the perfect gift to give her.  I love all things monogrammed, so that's where I started.

I still can't decide what to get her, but I came across some great gift ideas.  Here is my list of monogrammed gifts for any occasion and the people to give them to!  Hope this comes in handy for some of you!

Categories are: Mom, Sister, Best Friend, Young Ladies, Hostess Gift, Dad, Brother, Husband/Boyfriend, Wedding, Groomsmen, and Bridesmaids.

*P.S. I got all my pictures from http://www.thepalmgifts.com/ . Take a look, they have some super cute stuff*
Husband or Boyfriend

Monogrammed Beer Pitcher Set

 
Personalized Golf Club Set
 



Sailfish Tumblers

Mom
  
Monogrammed Pearl Bracelet
    
Monogrammed Navy Tote



Monogrammed Eyeglasses Case







Dad


Monogrammed Wine Stopper

Monogrammed Humidor

Monogrammed Cuff Links

Sister
Monogrammed Earrings













Monogrammed Bath Wrap









Monogrammed Travel Set

Brother 
Monogrammed Bottle Opener Key Chain

Monogrammed Golf Towel

Monogrammed Glasses

 
 Best Friend


Monogrammed Cosmetic Bag Set


Monogrammed Stationary


Monogrammed Multi Strand Pearl Bracelet

Groomsmen


Monogrammed Money Clip


Monogrammed Flask

Young Ladies

Monogrammed Cosmetic Bag


Monogram Key Necklace

 
Monogrammed Spa Cover  Up


Wedding


Monogrammed Decanter Set


Monogrammed Soap and Towel Set


Monogrammed Crystal Dish

Bridesmaids


Monogrammed Pendant


Monogrammed Overnight Bag


Monogrammed Compact Mirror

Hostess Gifts


Monogrammed Glass Cutting Board


Monogrammed Recipe Box

Monogrammed Kitchen Towels

 

Let me know if any of this helped you!  Anyone have any other good ideas?

xoxo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment