Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crafts I Can't Wait to Make!

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

Lately I've been in a crafty mood and have been searching Pinterest for some easy and fun DIY craft ideas. Here are some things I hope to make in the near future!

1. Coasters using ceramic tiles and scrapbook paper


2. Wrapped Vases using a glass vase and rope

3. Vanity tray using an old picture frame and fabric


4. Burlap jewelry holder using a picture frame and some burlap


What are some crafts you're wanting to try out? Have you tried any of theses crafts?

xo Julia

2 comments:

  1. I made the tiles for Christmas gifts and they were so easy! I love that vanity tray! I may have to look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was crafty! Those coasters and that pouch are adorable!

    ReplyDelete