Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday: January Favorites

Hey y'all! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

This week I'm linking up once again with Rachel for Top 5 Tuesday, and this past week I've tried a few new products that, so far, I'm loving! So I thought I would share!

1. Maybelline Baby Lips- I got Pink Punch and Quenched. I'm actually not a fan of the Pink Punch color (on my lips) it's a bright pink, but I love Quenched, which is clear. Although I'm not crazy about the pink, the product it's self works great! It's not too thick and not sticky. And it smells fabulous! After I wore it for a day, I actually noticed a difference. My lips were really soft!

2. Wet-n-Wild Mega Volume Mascara- I've been using CG Lash Blast Fusion, but when I ran out, I picked this guy up. I have to say, it's not as good as CG, but it's a close second in my book. It's a steal well worth $3.

3. Pantene 2 in 1 Dry to Moisturized Shampoo- I bought this when I ran out of my usual shampoo. My hair gets used to shampoos if I use them a long time, and this one smelled great, so I got it!  My hair is extremely thick and has a slight wave to it when I don't blow dry and always has a hint of frizz. This shampoo is Ahhh-mazing! My hair is so much softer and the frizz is virtually gone in 1 use!
4. Sinful Colors in Folly- I got this nail polish for Christmas and I love it. It has to be one of my favorite polish colors. I'm a big fan of Sinful Colors polishes because they are not terribly expensive and last a long time.
Do you use any of these products? Do you have any recommendations on what I should try next?
 
xo Julia

2 comments:

  1. What a fun & bright color! Just what we need during these dreary months up here. I can't believe you found $3 mascara that works!? I may need to try that baby lips too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to find baby lips! It's always sold out at my store!
    ~KAH

    ReplyDelete