Hey y'all! I hope everyone had a great weekend!
One of my good blog friends, Kelly, always does a Monday Motivation post, and I thought what better way to start off the week!
On Another Note:
I have to say that since I posted about trying to stick with a diet, I've actually done pretty well! But staying motivated is hard sometimes! Here's what's been going on with me as far as dieting:
- I've found loads of great, healthy recipes and have had a lot of fun trying them out
- I am about to make Jackie's baked oatmeal to have as a quick and healthy breakfast for NMC and I to grab in the mornings
- As soon as I get done writing this post, I'm going for a mile (2 mile round trip) walk down the driveway
- The diet I'm following has a recipe for peanut butter and banana toast, but I replaced the bread with an English muffin to save on some calories, and it tastes even better!
- I've had a hard time with the "no sweets" thing, but I'm actually doing OK.
- We've discovered Clif Bars...they are pretty good, and I don't know why I've never bought one before!
Anyone have a favorite healthy recipe they would like to share? Do you have a hard time getting motivated sometimes?
P.S. Make sure to check out Ashley's giveaway for a Smathers and Branson Key fob! And Katie's giveaway for a Marley Lilly monogrammed bag!