Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Got Tagged!

Ok, so I am a little behind on writing this post! I got tagged by 3 of my most favorite bloggers, so how can I refuse! Thanks to Allison, Jackie and Lindsey for tagging me! I decided not to tag any particular people. I want everyone to do it!

Rules of the Game
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
 
My 11 Facts:
 
1. I love being part of a family business! We all get along great and it's like your around your best friends all day long!
2. I love all things nautical. My Granddaddy was a ship builder, so I've grown up around boats and the water my whole life.
3. My wedding dress was the first dress I ever tried on! I tried on several after that but I always went back to it.
4. I took interior design and drafting classes in high school and loved it. I was the top of my class and really thought that was my future career, but when I got to college, I changed my mind about 5 times.
5. I really like antiques, especially jewelry and furniture! My rings are an antique setting, and I couldn't be more in love with them!
6. I know some American Sign Language, but wouldn't trust my abilities in a conversation!
7. I've only been a bridesmaid once. It was for my cousins wedding and I loved my dress at first, but then HATED it when it came time to actually wear it.
8. I get anxious going places I never have before, especially out of town locations.
9. My aunt Jan and Uncle Don sail to the Bahamas all the time and always used to bring us this weird, yet delicious, carbonated juice and ever since then, I've been searching for some!
10. I carry hand sanitizer in my purse at all times and encourage everyone with me to use it.
11. When NMC and I went to Indy over the Holidays, I had by first Bison burger. Surprisingly, it was really good!
 
Questions from Allison:
 
1. If you could be on a reality show, what would you choose?
Cupcake Wars! I can make a mean cupcake!
2. What is your favorite workout song?
I don't have a favorite...basically anything with a fast beat
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ok, unhealthy- cheesecake. Healthy- granola bars
4. What is your favorite book?
I loved What Would Jackie Do!
5. Who is your favorite sports team?
I am not really all that into sports, BUT if I had to choose, it is a tie between U of Alabama or the Florida Gators (I grew up rooting for them)
6. What is your favorite holiday other than Christmas?
Oh, Fourth of July! I love cookouts, fireworks and taking the boat out!
7. Why did you start blogging and what keeps you doing it?
I started blogging because, after reading other peoples blogs for a long time, I thought I would be pretty good at it too! 8. What was your favorite vacation?
Our honeymoon. I'll never forget it (duh!). We spent a whole week in St. Augustine...all by our selves! It was our first vacation without anyone else along.
9. If you could only shop at one store, what would it be?
Target I guess. You can buy everything there and their clothes aren't half bad!
10. Do you have any siblings? If yes, are they older or younger?
Yep! 3. All younger. Sister, SIL and Brother
11. If you could witness any event, past or present, what would you choose?
I have always been super interested in the Titanic. I thought I was going to grow up and discover it, but was devastated when I found out someone already had. I would love to be on the expedition when they found it.
 
Questions from Jackie:
 
1. Are you a PC or Mac?
PC, but I want to be a Mac!
2. If you are at a bar, what drink do you usually order?
Strawberry Margarita all the way!
3. What color is on your nails right now?
Bright Pink! A little too early for that? Maybe, but I don't care!
4. What are your top 3 beauty products?
Oil free moisturizer, Cover Girl bendable foundation and Cover Girl invisible concealer
5. What do you usually eat for lunch?
A sandwich
6. Heels or flats?
I'm a flats kind of girl. I do way to much during the day to wear heels! Although, more power to those of you who can do it!
7. Are you a coffee drinker? If so, what is your favorite?
I prefer french vanilla cappuccino, but I don't drink it regularly
8. Is there a fashion trend you wish you could pull off? If so, what is it?
Skinny Jeans. Why can't I pull them off!?
9. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their smile or their shoes
10. Why were you given your name?
I was named Julia after my great aunt and my middle name is Jeannette after my Granddaddy's sister!
11. What did you start blogging?
I started blogging because, after reading other peoples blogs for a long time, I thought I would be pretty good at it too!
Questions from Lindsey:

1. What is your dream career?
Ocean Archaeologist2. What accessory can you not live without?
My pearl studs
3. What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
Sincere, good sense of humor, caring. Check, NMC, you have them all!4. What is one thing that really gets on your nerves?
Nagging I guess.
5. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because, after reading other peoples blogs for a long time, I thought I would be pretty good at it too!
6. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
With the hubs either watching our favorite shows or a night on the town7. Do you tend to plan ahead or do you just go with the flow?
I always plan ahead. Neil even makes fun of me sometimes for being over prepared...but I say it's better to be over prepared than under prepared!
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I would really like to go to Rome or any where in Italy for that matter9. Do you color or highlight your hair?
No, I'm all natural
10. What is one movie you could watch again and again?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It's the first movie I ever remember watching as a child
11. What is your go-to outfit?
A cardi, jeans and a scarf

 xo Julia

3 comments:

  1. I love throwing on a sweater, jeans, and a cute scarf. Definitely my favorite outfit! The Sperry's were from Off Broadway shoes. Do you have one of those near you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove nautical! And I'm a bridesmaid for my first time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wedding dress was the first one that I tried on, too! I think it's the initial feeling that you get putting on a wedding dress for the first time that makes you fall in love with it.

    ReplyDelete