Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's been far too long!

Hey there friends! I can not believe it's been over 4 months since my last post! It gets really busy around here in the summer and fall months and I don't seem to have much free time. But, I've decided to make time!  I've already got tons of great posts in mind to share, and I can't wait to do so!
 
During these 4 months, I missed a huge milestone for this little blog of mine! My one year
blog-aversary was in August! Wow! A year is a long time! It doesn't even seem like that long ago I was reading other peoples blogs and thinking about starting my own.

Over this past year, I have learned so many new things, discovered tons of neat craft projects, gotten great outfit inspiration and even made a few great friends along the way, and it is all thanks to your blogs!
 
Here's to another great year!
 
xo Julia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment