Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Hey y'all! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Only today and Friday until the weekend!  I've been really busy this week gearing up for our shop's Christmas Open House!  I've been waiting for my supply shipment which came in today! Yay! Now I have to get busy making all my candles and bath stuff! How fun!?



Today I'm linking up with Christina Marie for Thankful Thursdays!

I'm Thankful For....

....All the blessings God gives me every single day

....A loving husband who's also my best friend in the whole world

....An amazing family that I can always count on

....Thanksgiving is almost here!

....Having a job that I absolutely love and can't get enough of

....Having all the luxuries that I do, there are lots of people who don't

....Alabama gets cold, but not TOO cold...well most of the time!

....Having such great blog friends (yes, I mean YOU!)

There are TONS more things that I am thankful for, too many to list!  What are you thankful for?


xo Julia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up girl! You are soooo right about luxuries... Definetly those are something I take for granted alot...

    ReplyDelete