Saturday, December 10, 2011

Q&A Time!!

Hey y'all! I'm so sorry I've been MIA the past week! I have been SO busy! We had our Christmas sale over at the shop, and it went great!  While I'm working on catching up with your blogs, as well as my own, I thought I would fill out this little questionnaire I found on Jackie's blog. Jackie's blog is one of my daily MUST reads, so if you haven't yet, check her out! 


1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:30am
2. How do you like your steak? Well done, I can't do pink meat!
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? I think Toy Story 3 in 3D
4. What is your favorite TV show? I was really into Storage Wars, but all they show is re-runs now, so it's kind of annoying. I like Toddlers and Tiaras...their such little DIVAS!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Honestly, where I live now or Florida...I'll never leave the south tho.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Well....I guess I had tortilla chips and salsa..great breakfast huh?
7. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Neither. I wore reading glasses when I was a kid, but not anymore!
8. What food do you despise? Brussell Sprouts...is that how you spell it? They are gross. 
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Either the Mexican restaurant, Rancho Veijo, or the new Chinese place, not sure what it's called.
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch, it goes great with anything. Honey mustard too.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A Dodge Durango 
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, sweaters and scarves for winter. Dresses for summer.
13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? The Beach!
14. How many tattoos do you have?  None...my mom would have killed me! I'm too scared anyway.
15. Where would you want to retire? The beach. St. Augustine, to be exact!
16. What is your desktop photo? Neil's mustang! Can you tell we share a computer ;)
17. Where were you born? Jacksonville, FL!
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? None really!
19. How many siblings? 3. Allison, 20. Charles, 17 and Katy (SIL) 18. Love them all!
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Crafting, baking, blogging, and boating!
21. Coffee Drinker? Not really. I prefer my fake, instant cappuccino!
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night, definitely! I hate waking up, but I can stay up for days!
24. Do you have any pets? Yes, Kiki the kitty!
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm going to visit my family in a few days! I'm really excited!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a marine archaeologist and dive on ship wreaks!
27.  What is your favorite color? Navy and pink...I can't decide!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both! 
29. Are you married? Yes! For a year and 4 months!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes! Safety first kids!
31. Been in a car accident? No sir, this girl has a clean driving record!
32. Any pet peeves? Dirty fingernails, long fingernails on guys and the sound of Velcro! UGH!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni!
34. Favorite Flower? Lillies or Roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerrys chocolate with chocolate chunks and brownies!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Zaxbys!
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None 
38. From whom did you get your last email? LL Bean telling me Neil's sweater was on it's way!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Oh, I can't choose just one!
40. Like your job? Yes! I couldn't have asked for a better job! I get to do all the things I like...office work (which is OK sometimes...), Graphic Design, Wedding Design and Retail!

I really hope y'all do this too! I love finding out new and interesting facts about y'all! Let me know if you do so I can read!

xo Julia

2 comments:

  1. Great post girl! Too funny I had Brussel sprouts tonight--- butter and lemon so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I'm just now getting around to reading this! I love finding out interesting little things about my blog friends! I had no idea you were from Florida! I also hate dirty fingernails.. especially long dirty nails! Gross! Thanks for sharing so many fun things!

    ReplyDelete